Acupuncture Conditions Treated
Acupuncture is an ancient chinese system of healing whereby insertion of fine needles into the body at specific points is demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of many common health problems...
- Back pain
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries
- Sports performance
- Frozen shoulder
- Muscle spasms and trigger points
- Tendonitis and bursitis
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lateral epicondylitis: tennis elbow
- Medial epicondylitis: golfer's elbow
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- Arthritis and joint problems
- Hip and Knee pain
- Osteoarthritis affected joints
- Ankle pain
- Plantar fasciitis and foot pain
- Pain control: acute and chronic
- Stress and Anxiety
Conditions are first diagnosed to ensure that the right treatment is administered and that Medical Acupuncture is an appropriate treatment for a patient's particular case. This is done by taking a thorough case history and performing a physical examination.
Call 416.598.4999, email Dr. Mitch Ormond, or drop by the clinic for more information. You can get specific directions to the clinic by filling out our Mapquest® form.
Find out more about how I can help with your individual health care needs. Appointments recommended.