Pointing you in the right direction toward health and wellness.™
- Need an appointment? Call 416.598.4999
- 438 University Avenue, Suite 104, Toronto
The Dundas University Health Clinic
Integrated Health Care Difference
Doctor Mitch Ormond and Dundas University Health Clinic strive to offer the most complete and complimentary integrated health services currently available in downtown Toronto.
Top 10 reasons to visit Dundas University Health Clinic...
- Conveniently located at the entrance to St. Patrick subway station with direct in-building access.
- We'll respect your time, and pledge to run on time to ensure we get you back to your busys schedule on time, feeling great!
- Centrally located in downtown Toronto on the south west corner of University Avenue and Dundas Street West at 438 University Avenue, Suite 104. Get specific directions to the clinic by filling out our Mapquest® form.
- Broad range of integrated health services including chiropractic, medical
acupuncture, facial rejuvenation acupuncture, custom orthotic inserts
and shoes, dynamic soft tissue techniques, sports injury care, registered
massage therapy, physiotherapy, cranial sacral therapy, nutritional
counseling, shiatsu therapy, naturopathic care, and chiropody.
- 15 health professionals all at the same location providing treatment and services throughout the week.
- Well over 50 years of combined clinical excellence.
- Dundas University Health Clinic has been serving local residents and workers in downtown Toronto for over 30 years.
- Dedicated to providing the most modern, evidence based, safe, effective therapies in a warm, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere.
- Brand new clinic has been built ground level in the same building to better serve your health and convenience needs.
- Friendly clinic staff dedicated to making your visit to Dundas University Health Clinic as pleasant as possible.
- Your downtown Toronto integrated health care clinic.
Dr. Ormond is dedicated to helping you gain control of your health and quality of life.
Call 416.598.4999, clinic to find out more about how our health team can help. You can get specific
directions to the clinic by filling
out our Mapquest® form.
© Dr. T. Mitch Ormond 2014| Valid XHTML 1.1
| WAI-AAA WCAG 1.0 Compliant.
© Dr. Robert J. Evans 2011